2005/01/12

我是無辜的~~


恩 相信我 !
我真的什麼都沒做喔!
我絕對沒有欺負Zoe喔!
難道是~~ 水果不好吃嗎?

ps: sometimes really wonder if anyone is actually checking?
can i slack off....haha~~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

At the end of the chem lab today:
I had a hard time for cleaning up the flask!
The conversatiion between my TA and me:

Me: What should I do, i can't get them off? (them as the dirty stuffs)
TA: Did you try with acetone?
Me: Yes, I did.
TA: Did you try with the burshes?
Me: Yes, I did, but still didn't work.
TA: Hmm..... try with the soap!
Me: Sure.
So, after me try to wash with the soap.
Me: What should I do now? they are still there?
TA: Just drop it on the floor!!!!!
Me: Oh yea!!!!!












But eventually i didn't drop it. I finally managed to get them off at the end.
Sorry to disappointed you all!! hahahaha~~~

2 則留言:

Brian 提到...

Yes I believe it's the fruit's fault~~
Karen's face proves everything!!

Lemonni 提到...

Zoe的臉好Cute喔^^